1-2 All set on the sidelines.
3-8 1st and 4th couples dance La Barratte with their partner:
- Half turn partner right hand retaining hands at full arms length with 1st couple facing down and 4th couple facing up.
- The men pass their partners under their raised right arm, take their left hand and turn them under their raised left arm to end in changed places still keeping left hands at full arms length. The women pass facing each other.
- Cross back left hand to end on the opposite side to their starting places with 1st and 4th couples facing 2nd and 3rd couples up and down on the sides.
9-14 All repeat La Barratte on the sidelines, facing in at bar 11. All end facing up and down in the order 2,1,4,3 with 1st and 3rd couples on opposite sides.
15-16 2nd and 1st couples, also 4th and 3rd couples, chase one place anticlockwise, each in their own half of the set, to end with the men facing in and the women facing out.
17-20 2nd with 1st couple and also 4th with 3rd couple dance half a ladies chain with genders reversed: the men turn each other three quarters right hand as the women loop on the sides and then all half turn partners left hand on the sides to end in the order 2,1,4,3 with 2nd and 4th couples on opposite sides.
21-24 2nd and 3rd couples chase anticlockwise half way round the set while 1st and 4th couples dance right hands across in the centre to end facing up or down on the sidelines.
25-28 All dance half a left shoulder reel of four on the sides.
29-32 4th and 1st couples dance half figures of eight out of the ends of the set to finish in the order 2,4,1,3 with 1st and 3rd couples on opposite sides.
(Dance Crib compiled by the deviser, Murrough Landon, CC BY-SA June 2016)
- Luke Around London (by Marian Anderson) to be recorded by Nicol McLaren
- Meanwhile, use four repeats of London Reel (Judith Smith and Angela Young)
(Dance Information compiled by the deviser, Murrough Landon, CC BY-SA June 2016)